Shabby Chic Quilt


A quilt I finished about a month ago and failed to mention here.  It's not very exciting, just a coin quilt in a large toddler size.


Fabrics are Delilah by Tanya Whelan, Kona Pale Mint for the background, and Ruby by Bonnie and Camille for the binding (another super binding fabric).


I tried something different and did minimal quilting on this one.  It's reall soft and definitely puffier than it's more densely quilted friends.  Hmmm...  for the right kind of quilt I think I like it!

15 comments:

  1. Just precious! love the binding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that little quilt. I'm a less quilting is good, person. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the background :) Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am a minimal quilting is good kinda person, and it has green!!!! I love it. The binding is super!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooh, pretty, and love that binding. I am also a fan of less quilting, especially for a quilt that is supposed to be snuggled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it's gorgeous. I love the mint with that binding. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have yet to see a quilt of yours that I would consider 'not very exciting'.

    My vote is 'splendid'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute quilt simple but ohh so pretty. Love that binding fabric too. I've just received Scrap Republic such an interesting new look on leftovers. Thanks for sharing your work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not exciting? Everything you post makes me gasp! Wonderful blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! (And I wouldn't say not exciting, it is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your quilt. It's so inspiring to a wannabe quilter like me!

    ReplyDelete