another long overdue project finished up! Each person in our charity quilting group sent
me two rainbow stripe blocks. These blocks sat in the cupboard for a long time, and
when I pulled them out, I knew I wanted to put them together with white sashing between.
Adding borders and sashing meant that I had four extra blocks, so I took out the four
lightest blocks and made a baby quilt out of them.
Then, a few days after completing those two quilts, I happened to be looking in my cupboard again,
and realized that I'd missed four more blocks! So I made another one. Feels kind of good to
have three quilts to send off to My Very Own Blanket. And it's helping me use up my stash!