I've been so good for so long...with buying all.the.fabric., that is! Here's a warning that I think I'm tipping over into the other ditch just a bit here. I'm realizing that it's best to have a nice slow trickle of new fabrics coming in just to keep your stash from feeling stale! I think that's a problem I was having. I still liked a lot of my fabric, but I was missing that "new" excitement.
Anyways, last week FabricSpot was having a lovely sale, so I decided to dabble in a few prints that were taking my fancy. This assortment above is pretty random, not all meant for one quilt thankfully! I'll talk more about my intentions for some of these fabrics in the future, but now I want to talk just a bit about this online fabric shop.
Fabric Spot is a new sponsor on my blog. They're listed under my "Favorite Fabric and Supply Shops" in the top right corner.
Here's are a few points Karen mentions about her shop:
- We specialize in modern designer fabrics and patterns
- Based in Toronto, ON
- Family run
- Excellent Customer Service
- Huge selection of solids and basics (Canada's largest selection of Organic Fabrics)
- Free shipping in Canada on orders over $100
- Minimum cut is a FQ
Here's a few thing's I'll mention:
- She's going to be stocking Cotton and Steel Fabrics!
- Did you notice that you can order Fat Quarters? That's a really nice option that not all shops have!
P.S. if you're wondering about the specifics about any of the fabrics above, just ask and I'll reply in the comments.