Monthly Sparks


Are any of you quilty fabric lovers having a hard time filling out your own Christmas wish list?  I've got a suggestion for you!  Fabric Spark is launching a fun new fabric subscription!  Sign up, and every month you'll receive a bundle of 12 fat quarters that have been curated by one of the quilters/bloggers shown above!




I can't wait till it's my turn to choose the bundle.  It's coming in spring, so I'm already thinking pinks and oranges.  These two groups above are just fun ideas I was having fun pretending with!

Here's a link to the listing to purchase this 12 month fabric subscription, which will explain further details.  12 Monthly Sparks

4 comments:

  1. I love the direction you're heading in Jolene - I can't wait until it's your turn too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always put the best colours together . Looking forward to seeing your bundle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting concept. Do you get to see what is being offered that month before it's sent to you?

    tushay3(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete