Here's the first finished quilt as a result of emptying out my blue and green scrap bins! I used all blue and green scraps indiscriminately, adding neutrals as the contrast logs in each block. As I was making block and putting them on the design wall, I was feeling alarmed by the chaos of colors. So many prints with a blue or green background had lots of bright pinks in them and it was making it look a little crazier than I had envisioned.
I reassured myself though that the final step of quilting and then washing the quilt, always blends and brings the blocks together, and once again it did!
I used a voile on the back, and my go-to poly/cotton blend batting.